<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 2:53 AM
Well, since everyone is doing this, might as well go with the flow.

2009 was quite an awful year for me. On the overall, that's how it is. It's like there's so much politics all around me and everything's changed. Even though change's the only constant, but I feel that everyone around me (family) is mostly being unhappy. It's saddening. We were all quite close yknow, and we see each other like once a week. But now its like what? Mortal enemies? Or maybe they were just hiding their enmity for each other previously? Is that worse or what? I think every year is going to get worse. And I'm like helpless. What can I do, anyway? Even as adults, they want to be stubborn, unforgiving, blablabla then they want us to be the opposite? They themselves are not setting good examples so why should we be good???

After we moved out, I think everything went downhill from then things became worse. It's so annoying. We're A FAMILY. For goodness sake. When will this ever end??? When we all die? But what about our future generations? They will all get the biased sides of the story and what they will be enemies or strangers?

It's sad to be like this. It's worse than having no kin.

Well for 2010 I can't exactly be hoping for things to improve right? Let me just try to be an innocent bystander and ignore everything or simply get pissed off at them for being so childish and get over it. Simple enough, right? Srsly, what's the point of education if you turn out like that -.- I should go for some character building thing for like 9485043985 years before coming back to study right...