<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Tuesday, January 26, 2010 @ 9:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I think I'm PMSing. No I'm sick :( Like running/runny/blocked nose again :( :( :( ttm can. Felt so shyt today :( K let's hope tomorrow will be better :D K who am I kidding ._. Zzz srsly Y3 sucks :( I think the workload's still not v bad yet, for now, but then idk how to do alot stuff!!! And got IDMI confirm super tedious/annoying one. Anw I'm like charging my phone everyday ._. Am I overusing it? :x Ha and er let's see what's new in my life. NOTHING??? -_- Ha blogging's becoming like usual routine for me to post a line or two and then byebye so I'm trying really hard to yknow get these words out of my head. And all I write about is negative/sad/shit/boring/average/school stuff which is well negative/sad/shit/boring/average. You should really stop reading this LOL -.- And I want to open my blog again! :D Then maybe I won't write so much shit in here. And like why other class got this la montage project but we don't have? Is it cause its like SBGE or what its postponed? And omg next week is chi CT diediedie!!! D: Ok I shall try my best to get a B+? ._. Is that too ambitious? How about an A? Oops I mean a B. But I want to get like A but then it's kinda impossible since my Chinese standard dropped like crap over the holidays :( K I think life is screwed. Nvm I'll be happy once again and think life's wonderful/awesome etc until something screws it up and I'll be so upset again. Epic. I think I shld stop thinking along those kind of lines cos its like even if I think so much I won't get the answer right? But when I've nothing to do ie on the bus I'll start to think. And I think usually right if somebody angers me before I go home or wdv then v jiat lat OOPS. K I shall try to MH more on the bus and stop thinking so much shit that makes the world and me and the ppl affected sadder. HA. Omg I just typed an entire chunk here! :D With idk how much effort. Haha kay people stay happy whatever. Life may suck. But it will be good again soon. Idk how soon yknow. It really depends. Lol wt I'm like trying to cheer ppl reading this up but its like so ironic. Nah. I'm okay alrdy! :D I think! Yay!!! :D