|
|
Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 3:34 PM
:}
I am happy :}As usual, I am sleepy/tired. It's getting to be v common for me so I guess I'll complain about it and ignore it. I'm thinking maybe its my sleeping hours problem. Yknow cos I sleep like different timings during hols then my body cannot/havent adjust. Anw today first day of 'lessons'. I think they are not really gonna have lessons cos of the SCs so mostly teachers intro themselves, talk about the stuffie muffie on subjects and intro on lessons/syllabus etc. Last lesson was epic! In a good way cos it made me laughed. Alot I guessed, compared to other lessons. Hohoho. So yeah our co-form change to Ms Heng who is our Bio teacher. Anyway first period temperature taking. Kidding. Chinese. Then we have to give points on the good and bad points of tingxie, each person say one point. Then that's all. Then next up is Lit which is taught by Mr Ken & Mrs Vora :D Mr Ken for first term (drama/play) then Mrs Vora for next two terms for short stories & novels. I think they both quite good :D But Mr Ken got accent and is those kind American one (Cos I think I can undstd the British one??? And got pple say he Japanese-American) so I was concentrating really hard in order to make out what he saying. Like that means must either pay alot attention or if I just space out abit idk what he talking already. Oh and he talked about f**k (he said a certain 4 letter word la duh if teachers use the word then confirm GG one), he say people like to use it not cos its a vulgarity or whatever but because got the ffffff sound and kkkkk sound then its very like yknow well you get my drift :( He said one word to group them and I dint hear that word (Issit???) Then recess. Ok then ACE. I find it a bore and I think its totally useless. And its going to be part of my humanities grade confirm GG la. Zzz. Ok anw the teacher ask what's active citizen education to you. Then yknow what I said?
Don't laugh! Cos she accepted it. Ha. Then she started on state and nation then to me its like the same lo -.- State, nation, country whatever la. Just names. And got common test + project + assignments = SEQs and SBQs = History. Bleah. Ok then Biology. The teacher damn lame! She say so herself one! I am very lame. But I don't need crutches. Ha then lunch. Then physics. MR SEOW. :O :O :O ttm. Haha anyway then he gave us these cards and stuff and then we exchange phone number with partners and we're supposed to sms them the answers to the questions or something. And the questions were like: What is your favourite colour? And I think hardly anyone smsed the answer to anyone -_- Then we swap places/exchange nos with behind people then we went back. And he was EPICALLY EPIC. Seriously. Like epic until idk how to describe. Let me see. He choose one rep then took like 15minutes. Then he dno clubs and societies under stars cca now. And we laughed at him then he thought we laughing at the clubs & societies people. Tsk we where got so bad. Then got alot more which I can't rmb. The only thing I rmb is that he is epically epic. Ok lemme think. Oh ya then he keep calling Arthur Peter Arthur like he donno but donno real or not -_- Then thruout the whole lesson he never really talk about Physics. YAY :D Haha then errrr what arh he spell his own ex-students name wrongly -_- And yknow he ask us do the hp thing then its like purposely ask us exchange numbers cos apparently its hard to exchange on our own??? Aiya idk la. Oh ya then I got new deskmate. Last time was nobody -.- My teacher super efficient. He so fast do liao worhxz. Unlike MT who took like a few weeks/ask wyl&yj to do. Yay and my new deskmate talks to me! :D Soz la cos like last time ZD HARDLY (Or was it never? -.-) talks to me zzz -_- Super sian one. Idk how to say her name but she's called Clara. As in I think will be v weird to say it like this but ah there I said it so pardon me if its weird ._. OH YA. And I wasn't expecting the teacher's style to be different frm MT in terms of the class comm. He ask us do like some initial voting thing which is to write 4 names on a piece of paper. Then I really dno what to write leh :( But I cannot regret siah -.- And I ♥ the below song :D
|