|
|
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 9:53 PM
I feel like I'm going crazy already. I mean, what do you think of a person who tells herself to keep her sanity ??? Siao one right. Confirm liao. I also dk why I feel v unsettled/unease. :( And I don't think I'm sick (my body lah) leh. Z and now nobody online to talk to ._. WHY??? :( I WANT GO RACHEL'S HOUSE PLAY TOMORROW! WHO FREE?! D: MAHJONG??? Why would you be reading this anyway T^T Wtf yknow I also think I siao cos I was pacing around my house just now. But then siao person won't think he/she is siao right? Is that the only bit of sanity I have left? And idk why I'm like doing this also. Maybe its like stress? But kinda -_- Ok la I'm better le anw so not so much of a big deal anymore :}
|