<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Sunday, January 31, 2010 @ 11:33 AM
I think this year, time flies really fast. I'm pretty sure, very soon, it will be Mar holidays where we're stuffed with homework, projects, assignments, CCA commitments, and then June where its more slack, then September where many of us starts mugging (!), and then finally EOYs, then EOEOYs, then finally Nov/Dec and then school starts again. And then I'm pretty sure I'll be like, "Wow, that's fast!" or something. Hmmm.

Tomorrow is WEEK 5. It's like WHAT?! We're going to have our first common testS already! SHIT I NEED TO START ON MY LIT PLAY OR I'LL DIE TRYING TO FINISH IT ON WED WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING FOR MY LIT TEST OMTOMTOMT OK TTYL BYEEEE