|
|
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 2:59 PM
I was physically tired. Now I'm kinda emotionally drained. When will this ever end??? :(And I just realised that my blog cannot be viewed in IE -_- Or rather Leehwee told me :/ Today is CCA exhibition day. VERY VERY SIAN. ._. Tomorrow idk what will happen. Oh ya let me recall/recount/recollect/recap (which is the right word?) my AWESOME day. The day started out with me being LATE for school. AWESOME! ._. On the pathetic third day of school :( I was really like wu hua ke shuo already -.- Like since going to be late liao then aiya forget it la dont chiong. I was still at home at 740. Ok about there la like I set off at 740 ._. And I live in Tampines... Took us like 6 minutes to go to Simei/Expo there. Anw idk the rest of the timing le. So I reached school, then parade square nobody. So run/walk super fast hall. Hall not much people. Then the madam rozana say Year Three should be in classroom. Then zzz half run half walk fast half catch breath to class. But dint make it la -.- If I dint go hall I think I can make it one lo zzz. Suay. Anw then was at 4th floor there when the national anthem started -.- Then after the ceremony ended, then go back class. Way to make an impression ! Whoohoo. Z then the teacher ask me where were I. I say downstairs. Then I went back to my seat. So paiseh :( So sucky :( So er idk what to say. WEIRD. Hmmm. I think everyone was looking? Or whatever la -.- I dint really see ._. Ok so then I'm really lazy to continue (Am I saying this like super often now -.-) Yeap so bb ._. Really really tired/confused/whatever la. The more I think, the more confused I get. So I should stop thinking. Hmmm
|