|
|
Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 5:04 PM
I'm kinda procrastinating in order not to do my homework. ._. K I know that's bad and I must really finish it since its dued tomorrow. I even did some filings (which made me feel really/abit accomplished :D) yknow!!! I miss 2D :( I have to admit, initially I was sad about leaving 2D ONLY because of my closer friends (And I felt really guility cos people from like other schools/classes were going on and on about how much they love their class/they will miss their class but then I dint really feel that way :/ And neither did I feel like "Yes! Finally out of this place! or whatever so its like weird?) but now I miss like everyone/almost everyone :( Sucks man. And I'm happy cos I waved to Giwen today and she smiled back! Unexpected! :D Yayyyy. And gasps next week got Lit & Chinese test, Maths & Physics pop quiz. I'm scared :( Idw do badly :( But lit's hard but I like lit. And I think chinese's gonna be hard for me ._. Rahrah Oh and I freaking spilled ice just now! On my bedsheet/blanket/ws! Wtnn its like cos I was trying to organise :( Argh ! And I bought a new pink file haha! It's hot pink lovelove! :D Budden its like file from the side so abit weird eh? And then my hellokitty file/other pink file how??? And snooopy file! D: Nvm I'll try to use all of them but that's abit too much. And I finally bought a green pen like since start of the school :P Then yestd I slept on the bus for the first time since school started too -.- Oh and and (Zzz I keep editing this post! My creative juices are coming when it shouldn't be!!!) ANYWAY I woke up to a nest of ants invading some container that had a hole. Wtnn and then it got worse cos there was like cockroach nymphS in my dad's car. ARGH then its like you're stuck in this enclosed area, you can't get out, you can't stop, you can't kill the insect etc etc. :( I really couldn't brace myself to kill the cockroach nymphS. Is that like good or bad? :/
|