|
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 1:18 PM
I've just started watching You're Beautiful and so far I love it! Heehee :D It fits my criteria of having an okay plot, abit typical but still has its creativity at times, a cast with at least one eye candy, laughable parts(I think the Candid Camera part was absolutely hilarious but then the parodies were abit slapstick or maybe idu the parts)/sad parts. But the thing is sometimes the music comes out at like the timing where I think it shouldn't come out. But it's fabulous! :D ♥ And I think my blogging style is changing lol haha. Ok wdv ♥ ♥ ♥ ! Lee Hong-Ki is absoutely CUTE in the show ♥ ♥ ♥ !!! :D And then Jang Geun-Seok wears like eyeliner but he looks quite shuai then the other guy is cute/shuai (Can't decide lol)! :D And uh oh school's starting! :( I still want to continue watching this drama though! Edit: I like the other guy!!! RAH!!! SO CUTE/SHUAI! ♥ Ok la I ♥ them all!
|