<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
K school's been boring. And rly stressful. I know I know, Y3's harder, more difficult, BLABLABLA. Seriously, that's what I think every year. K I should talk about happy things right! K that exclamation mark is so out of place -_-

So... I've been knighted! In Mousehunt, that is. Lol. Ok then I practise elitism. HA. ._. No I shouldn't switch sides :( It's morally wrong. So er go windows? Make a better phone!

And the only thing I look forward in school is recess/lunch. Ok maybe I don't even look forward to that. I don't even want to go home. Because when you go home, the Mount Everest pile of homework is facing you and then you pull your hair and dno what to do. Wait when did I became you?

I'm just glad I don't have as many commitments as some people cos well it really is busy. Although I do have time to blog and facebook, but that's cas I need to yknow er socialise? Nonsense.

Anw my previous PC lesson was really epic! :D And funny. Hohoho. Let's hope the future ones be as funny/epic! Let them not become "lecture-style" PC lessons PLEASE. Ok I am off to work on my endless pile of work, and then I shall continue to do that, until I have to go off to do some more work and blablabla. Life is boring, at the moment. Quite boring in fact :( Oh well but I'm looking forward to seeing Rachel in braces/hearing her speak on Monday. Oh and we are having IDMI idk-when but quite soon I guess? If not why they brief so early??? Hmmm yeap. Let's just keep my fingers cross and pray hard that history won't repeat :D I mean, you never know right. ._. But I think it should be okay :D K I need more black pens/refills soon cos mine is running out and I only like to use black :D

I realise my writing is changing. As in, it takes me alot of time just to write a few paragraphs. Partly the reason why I've been doing one-liners. And it takes alot alot of time, effort and energy to write a simple 300 words xiaolianbi. And now I have a at least 500 words zuowen to start and finish. This SUCKS. And I can't write properly. As in, what I want to write cannot be written. As in, you see I'm not even making myself clear! :( Even in English. As in I have like this thing I want to write, but idk how to write it because my chinese standard is like totally crappish and I dint memorise all those haocihaoju when I was in pri school or even when I was in sec school. And my zuowen has like no specific topic, its just on xieren, so I really have no idea what to write and even if I do have some sort of an idea, idk how to write it. :"(