<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
Life is still life
Tsk sorry for the sudden outburst of anger in previous post. It's been building up for v long then something sparked it off then became v angry. But now okay le, in fact quite/abit happy? :D

Today was well, neutral. I mean you add the good and then minus the bad, but well I know it can't be counted like that but what matters is at the end of the day so its good! Although my thumb is bleeding due to a certain extremely violent junior who smacked me right in the right thumb with a super thick newspaper with alot of strength, I don't type with my thumb. HA. Ok and he apologised :D HA. -.- Ok then today had Bio. First lab session. Then the seating arrangement's different but wdv. Then BP. Erm then recess. Then PC. Epic epic epic! :D Like Mr Tan and Miss Heng's interaction is so CUTE/FUNNY! :D I hope future PC lessons will be like this too :D Then LA. Watched finish The Other. I scared I cannot sleep but no it does not exist shyt the image came into my mind rah go out go out go out! Ok then lunch. Then physics and chinese.

Then got photog :D And Mr Hong was late (as usual). And got one person from our year join lol. Wesley from 2A/3E. OH he's the one CKH said about what clearing dustbin cos he ate alot of mouths of his fried rice. JC ttm. Yeah then we played WHACKO and then we played hide and seek with a twist (which includes hiding in a stuffy classroom for 15mins) then talk talk then go home.

Today is a good day. :D