<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 6:06 PM
My toes hurt. Alot alot alot. Idk why too. But they just hurt alot :( V painful yknow. Like every step I take then all 10 toes will attack me and cause me pain :( And today walk/run so much somemore. I was half expecting my toes to be black when I take out my socks. :( Stupid shoes. Ok no good shoes, dont hurt my toes tomoz ok! D:

Anyway idk why I cannot watch You're Beautiful so I am v sad.

And I accomplished my timetable yesterday! Muahaha :D I got chicken nuggets supper at around 12AM lol. So yeap thats why I dint feel hungry though I only ate one slice of cake :D And my sis bought Happy Meal/the Doraemon toy! :( I want! :( But she already told my cuz already D: Oh wells. I slept at 1AM+ cuz I was watching You're Beautiful. I cldn't sleep at first then in the end smart me decided to not bring my report book. Muahaha its not needed. And yes I dint succumb to peer pressure and dint bring my hwk too! It's not needed too! :D Whoots no need carry heavy report book run around hohoho.

Oh and long pants look really funny. HAHAHA.

Ok la since I have ntg to do I shall cont blogging -_-

Ya then when I went to school I wasn't sleepy lo. Anw got DAMN LOTS OF PEOPLE my dad say he think they nvr open th side gate -.- or either that people KS or whatever la. Anw then met Rachel at lift landing then walked up. My toes havent hurt yet. I think they started hurting at like before second station (first station is school) And I just felt a vibration but theres nothing. Ok so lemme continue. Then after that I was damn sleepy lo. Sucks siah :( Like half-dead liddat zzz.

Hmph then the icebreaker is just the frozen t-shirt thing. So sad the only guy in my class (the other one is SC) kena arrow. Anw then we split up go Bedok. Blablabla. K la really lazy to describe everything and my hand aching also I also dk why so let's skip until er... Idk -.- Let's just skip everything muahaha. :D Ok la I see what comes to my mind.

- Got quite a few ex-CS seniors as facilitators/station masters
- SL + YY returned me my storybooks (Why so responsible one??? Make my bag heavier yknow? Hahaha I'm lazy -.-)
- Hall seating arrangements changed = everything screwed up = took alot of time = our fault
- New principal! RH said his surname was Doo -.-
- He should speak in Chi cos he doesn't seem to be bilingually educated and he take v long to say one/a few word(s) (Like Wesley read Chinese like that) then like his pronunciation not v accurate and alot people laughing at him.
- Got epic banners outside our school hahaha, I literally LOL-ed when I saw the one at th track
- Got FT and co-FT now O: School too many teachers? Anw then I forgot my FT name :B Oops haha
- 3K got Mr Han... (Stop gloating)
- School officially starts on Thurs! :D Wed CCA exhibition :)
- Our HOA very er idk how to say. Seems like demure -.- Different frm Mrs Chin lo.
- I dint know SL was in AEP (Ok make that applied to be in)
- My toes hurt :(
- Why cannot watch You're Beautiful??? ARGH
- Currently listening to Tired of Waiting by 2PM. Definitely MUCH BETTER than Heartbeat. I don't really like Heartbeat -.- K la I dislike it.
- LEE HONG-KI DAMN CUTE. JUNG YONG HWA! JANG GEUN-SEOK! :D
- Pardon for fangirling above ^ hey but I'm not as kuazhang as alot more people ok. I'm considered quite passive. I mean the greatest extent I'll do it what? Idk maybe the above bah :D
- Listening to Wish - FT Island now :D (FT Island is the boy group that Lee Hong-Ki is in hehe)

Hehe I go read recaps le bb!