|
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 12:21 AM
School's SO stressful. All the teachers are like talking about time management, saying what alot topics, very hard, Y3 is going to be v different, heavier workload, cca, later dismissal times blablabla. Sucks alot ._. But ah I guess its meant to be like this. Anw I still feel quite free for now :( Cos first week ntg much actually. I go bloghop then the other school people all like super duper stressed then when they all go home super tired/sleepy (sounds familiar?) but still have to do hwk/mug. Siah lah I'm still thinking of whether to mug more not. Scarly later mug too much brain abit sot or something ._. Ok wait I'm not the type to mug too much. Nah, that's not what I'm worrying about -_- Btw did I mention I bought Men In White? :D It should be interesting, but not all the accounts will be 100% true. Hmmm I wonder who I will believe :/ I wonder if the writers will have personal bias. Haha I'm yknow putting what I learnt into practice! Mrs Kang will be proud :D But the book is super thick + heavy. Nvm, I'll finish reading it :D Unless its super boring or smth but I read the excerpts so it should be quite ok :) Btw I tried to do my photo 'essay', as in try to print the photo but my printer suck to the max :( The colour turns out so crappy then the quality v bad. If got time I will develop one :) If not then use the lousy one lo. I still haven't think of what to write haha. Anw I SHALL cut down on Mousehunt :x And not be such a hopeless addict :( Since now v sian farm $ + points I shall take it super slowly until everyone chiong until in front of me. Then I shall b v sian and don't feel like playing. LOL. I feel damn weird. I wonder how I will feel next year/at the end of next year/at the end of this year. Will it be the same? Who knows. Bother bother
|