<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 6:22 PM
They say change is the only constant. Then that constant must be gradual. For a leopard can't change its spots overnight. And so you can't change overnight too. Every decision that you make, might change you. But then, it won't have so much huge of an impact. How gradual is change? Maybe 10, 20 years later, people look back and say. "XXX really changed alot. Last time she was..." and things like that. Only when you look back can you see how much you've changed. I've decided. I want to be a better person. Kinder, nicer, more tactful, less hot-tempered. But then, I realised as much as I want to, I can't change myself overnight. Restraining myself at times will probably work, but it takes time. So be patient with me. And I'll be patient with you. I'll try. Forgive and forget, that I'm trying too. It's hard yknow, when whatever you did is floating around on my mind. But then again, who knows that those aren't the truths? The whole truths? I'll never know the truth until I witness the thing myself, but then I'd be biased. Who wouldn't?