<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 6:38 PM
Today's Assembly really made me think long and hard about whether what's on the outside is more important than what's on the inside. And the results of my long and hard thinking has made me more enlightened on how the world judges people. :)

Anyway, I heart helium balloons! :D :D :D Although they're really yknow short-lived and expensive and kinda useless, but I love them! :D Was rly tempted to buy one at KLP D:

Oh and I think I'm quitting Twitter. So unfollow me, block me, whatever la :D

And I only know about the Haiti earthquake through Mousehunt. School's making me not read the newspapers/watching the news !!! Ha like I don't even know where is Haiti.

And I see ignorant people everywhere using g***l** (for like absoutely NO reason at all) which is a super duper vulgar word concerning reproductive organs ie they have sexual meaning :) So if you do not wish to appear to be ignorant/vulgar, you can ask people who speak Hokkien on what it means and don't misuse it. I'm spreading my knowledge, yknow :D