<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
As usual, I'm sick again :D The only time I dint fall sick after cny was last year. Oh wells booohooo :'( and get well soon to me and wdv and my nose's really annoying :'( Nvm it'll get well soon, I think :) Happy new year everyone! :D Hope you all had a blast mugging/chionging homework bainian -ing, eating all the yummy foods and goodies, getting angpows, (speaking of which my parents havent given me so yeah more moolah to come!) and most importantly, playing mahjong/cards! And hopefully winning some moolah? :D I dint gamble at all, ok la, my sis owes me 40cents and my dad owes me 20 cents -_- And I love 13yao! :D Makes me super happy whenever I play 13yao even though I never win cos the tiles all keep coming to find me! :D Super lucky can :D Yesterday I broke my personal best ahaha I left 2 tiles to hu! Ok I gtg erm finish my homework, which I think I'll prolly not because I seriously dk what to write so I shall just do those more straightforward ones. And I'm sick! So erm, excusable? And sleepy too! D: K after taking a nap, I feel worse? -.-