|
|
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 @ 4:25 PM
Everything's just not going my way. Sigh I need my perfection, or near perfection or whatever. Or stability or peace or whatever. Anyway I need to rewrite my play. Idk wth I was thinking when I was writing it because its not the way a play should be. Ahh I can go bang the wall already la. It's more like some film/movie, major zzz can. K next up on my to do list, or rather, something on my to do list is to study for chinese CT tomorrow. And lit on Thursday. Omgomgomg I'm like super scared for Lit :'( And then go crash the photography interview on Thurs before rushing home to go chiong my play :) Ohoh and we finally got la montage project! Mr Ken just gave us free time to discuss/do most of the work. I think my group think until too cheem siah :/ Anw I left halfway for the interview. And I'm feeling super shitty after the interview -.- Does wonders to my morale/some spirit. Oh and got Physics Pop Quiz (!) and Maths Pop Quiz!!! Nvm Chinese New Year's coming soon :> Quite excited? :D K I should be off to study for Chinese or start rewriting my play or something.
|