|
|
Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
Hello all it is approx 11.15PM and I have officially completed my Literature Passage Based Assignment. I would like to extend my thanks to everyone who have helped me in one way or another, be it by not bothering me, or by bothering me. I shall not chiong work anymore - it SUCKS ttm. I rmb I spent what? 15 hours on a Geog Liveable Cities essay and only got 14. So much for my effort. And I nearly niaoed(still cny, cannot say inauspicious stuff ^-^) the next day can. But 14 not bad la, but 15 hours leh! Not even 1 mark per hour can. Ok this means I must try to start on my ACE essay cos these kind of thing confirm do super long one. Next week "niaoler week". Maths test, chem test, la montage presentation, chem presentation, lit performance + writeup, lit passage based (extended), and then staying back for idmi x2 and then photography journal by next wednesday BLABLABLABLA. K whatever la, shall start chionging this weekend, HOPEFULLY (!). And tomorrow got survivor, love ttm. Villians ftw ♥ And I should blog lesser right since so busy blablabla insert bullshit here and yknow its erm shingz. Well, you get my point. But I guess I won't. Maybe survivor post tomorrow.
|