<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Thursday, February 11, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
I feel so no life. Like last year cny was much earlier. Anw cny + vday shldn't fall on the same day la zzz sucks ttm cos two happy occasions combined into one doesn't make it happier. Anw anw anw tomorrow going to go 'class visiting'! :D Hope everyone will appreciate our efforts :) Ok la maybe not everyone, but er most people? Happy can liao. :D Tomorrow should be an okay day, hopefully ;)