|
|
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 5:35 PM
Chunky
I shall not blame anyone. In fact, I shall push all the blame onto myself. That way, everyone will be happy including me. --- I think I've xiang tong le! Once again, its time to get used to being a human and surrounded by humans. But that sounds really weird. Oh well. That's the nicest way I could think of =.= --- I cannot possibly spoonfeed you all the time. Time to apply what you've learnt in school. --- Maths Test was okay. I guess. To me, Maths 1 CT is similar to Year 1 Maths CT and Maths 2 to Year 2 Maths CT. And I don't feel really guilty for not studying as much as I should have. Was adequately prepared, I guess. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll pass it okay. --- Having some kind of sleeping disorder/problem I think. I can't fall asleep at night!!! :( I take like uber long to fall asleep zzz. And like I won't (as) be tired/sleepy anymore once my head reach the pillow =.= --- My email from Mrs Chee disappeared. So I can't reply her. Let's hope she emailed the rest too (and somebody actually replies or smth). --- Gonna have to redo part of my cwp :/ Oh well, guess I'll just have to sleep later. Doesn't matter anyway. Oh but I felt sleepy this afternoon! Like for once after sleeping for so little for so many days! Maybe its some accumulative thing yknow. --- K off for dinner before I get some survivor goodness! :D Whatcha gonna do, I'm still pretty awesome Just plain awesome ttm --- P.S. GET WELL SOON CAROLYN!!! :D
|