|
|
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
Okay let me attempt to blog properly.About erm well today? :D Wore tie and it was like strangling me because mr tan wants me to :( I know, sucks to be me. Then alot people ask me why I wear tie. Sigh. Okay then Bio test. I think its not very hard because I expected like v hard cos I couldn't remember the stuff but I dint panic cos I couldn't be bothered to but in the end okay lo, I hope. Then we had new teacher. I think very funny. He's from AVA in charge of the fishies and everything. Then he like tuck out his shirt alot, like compared to many many many other teachers. And apparently chrome crashed when I was typing this. But I shall continue. Then BP. Horribly boring and had headache so was kinda annoying since my headache was like on and off and everything. Then got BP test like ohmytian since I have no idea how to do the stress thing cos I suck at phonetics. And finally recess! The long-awaited recess! Yay drank the milo shake thing and OH YA I saw a guy carrying a helium balloon in the morning! :O Then I think his friends/classmates celebrating his bday then we walked past and the cake looked very delicious. Okay then PC was kinda boring since Ms Heng was not there :( I think shes sick cos she sounded sick yestd :O Talk about service learning and watch abit of pay it forward and life transformers 2 o_o Kkkk then LA was the essay writing thing and oh I forgot about hwk but nvm I think not dued tmr. Anw got headache and why am I steel typing then =.= Okay then lunch! Then Maths at com lab and then finally chinese ._. He dint finish going through the ws and his gonghan handout is so freaking small I can't read anything and he never send us the answers and he gave Clara one piece of sticker because she was fed up with him and went to ask him stuff then he say he v gan dong then its like EPIC but donno he trying to pacify her or really feel v gan dong. Then photography. :O I want the smalll aperture number lens! But I no dslr anw ;( Rahrah eyes closing k bye hope this satisfies myself lol -.- |