<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 7:21 PM
Stop Haunting Me :(
Yes yes, it's BACK TO SCHOOL tomorrow. Aren't we all excited? ;) After a one week holiday that doesn't seem like a holiday.

For me, its like two weeks cos I dint go school for nearly two weeks.

Okay let's not dwell on the suckiness of not going to school when you have school as I have mentioned it before like 9342890348 times.

So let's talk about the haunting part.

Even if I dint go school, even if I'm outside, even if I'm eating, shitting, drinking or sleeping, I am still thinking about the awesome school. The awesome homework. The awesome education I'm receiving. The awesome stress that motivates me to work harder.

Yes today I just had a totally ridiculous dream about catch 2 Slith mice while in school during some PTM thingy and they dint allow us to use our phones but I just used and like my whole family came including my extended family which is well ridiculous and weird. But anyway the point is that I really caught a Slith mouse! Erm no, I meant that school is forever haunting me :(

Even when I'm doing totally unrelated stuff like typing words on a screen for people like you to read, I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT SCHOOL. I'M STILL TALKING ABOUT SCHOOL.

School is like this HUMONGOUS PART OF LIFE. It's like some evil plot to take over the world, I reckon. Like everyone becomes zombies from overstress/overstudying and we have the apocalypse. Anyway everyone is obsessed (to a certain degree) about school. Their grades, ccas, whatever thingy they take part in school, teachers, homework and other stuffie muffie.

But the thing is, the grading system is not fair. I mean, if an essay that has EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT but DIFFERENT MARGINS (ie one looks longer, one looks shorter) can actually get 9/10 and 7/10 marked by the SAME TEACHER!!! And guess what? The shorter one got 9/10! Rubbish. Obviously yknow what I'm going to say but I'm steel going to say it. The longer one gets -drumrolls- 9/10!!! :D

Ok I think for as long as I'm being stuck in this education system, I'll continue to complain about it. There you have it. Everyday people complain about it. It's just that they might keep the complaints in the deepest realms of their hearts or broadcast it to the entire world.

The education system is inperfect, cos its made by humans and made up of humans and its only humane to err blablabla. But sometimes, people go too far. When people have too much power and too little self-control, I guess that is what happens. Tata for now.