|
|
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
Survivor XX: Heroes vs Villains Cast
***SPOILERS AHEAD*** (Not that you would care, cos you prolly dont watch this awesome show) VILLAINS (first, because they're just so much more awesome) Tyson Apostol (Tocantins): - Freaking awesome. - Very egoistical, but he manages to pull that off most of the time unlike most people = awesome - Got voted out due to a dumb voteflip but still very awesome - Awesome quotes coming from him - Him being Rob's New Amber the video was EPIC LULZ
Randy Bailey (Gabon) - I don't really know much about him so too bad - Good move by tribe to eliminate him cos he's the oldest and well not very strong physically Sandra Diaz-Twine (Pearl Islands) - VERY ANNOYING. Especially her voice. - The way she speaks too. Rude and rude through and through. (Call me biased, wdv) - Undoing somebody's bra is really way too desperate a measure - And you didn't even stop her from winning! = fail - And yknow for the last (Ep 6) immunity challenge, she was just stuck at the beginning. For like the entire time. Danielle DiLorenzo (Panama) - Eyecandy. Not exactly to me though. Russell Hantz (Samoa) - Awesome awesome awesome! - Has the brains to play the game and win the game. Social game is okay, unless there's a bitter jury (Samoa Samoa Samoa!!!). If only everyone was like Tyson and admit they're dumb to have fallen for Russell's bag of tricks, he'd have won Samoa which would really have been a great season. But hey, not everyone likes unfair play, although that's what they're doing too =.= Well, but his is like really extreme and well idk lah. They're just sour. Jerri Manthey (Australian Outback, All-Stars) - Relationship with Coach is really ROFLMAO - Hiong eh! Winning shot in dno what ep (5?) after Rupert hit her! - And good playing in the grab the ball and shoot thing - Speshul hair - Why is she called Black Widow? Is she really a widow? :O ''Boston'' Rob Mariano (Marquesas, All-Stars) - Awesome awesome awesome again!!! - Likes to wear a hat with a B =.= - Him and Amber is so cool!!! - Alot of brains, damn good for solving puzzles and physical stuff. Gem to have in team, not so in opposing team, and even not so as a fellow competitor (individual) - Making fire was cool Parvati Shallow (Cook Islands, Micronesia) - Her name is LOL - I don't find her chio (Her eyebrows are weird) But I think she looks nicer out of survivor - Russell is infatuated with her, or something else. I believe that something else, cos Russell just DONT seem to be the guy who will get infatuated with somebody ONSCREEN when his wife is watching (too) ''Coach'' Benjamin Wade (Tocantins) - EPIC EPIC EPIC SHITZ - I LOVE COACH-CHI - I LOVE COACH QUOTING MARTIN LUTHER KING/SUN TZE - I LOVE COACH AND JERRY'S RELATIONSHIP (HAHAHAHAHA) - I LOVE COACH QUOTES - I LOVE COACH CRYING - BUT I DONT LOVE COACH - I don't understand, he said he was going to stay true and loyal. BUT, RUSSELL KNIGHTED HIM!!! How can be betray Russell??? - HE HAS A FREAKING TWITTER!!! OMFG. HAHAHAHA EPIC SHITZ. (It's not real, but it's still epic shitxz :D) Courtney Yates (China) - I like her - The way she speaks is wayyy too coooool - But she keeps skipping out on challenges, yeah she'll pull down the team especially for physical stuff but kinda unfair I guess HEROES Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands, All-Stars) - Freaking caveman stop talking about your broken toe. People dislocated a shoulder ok!!! (Somemore girl lo, dno why he so popular also) - I hate your fashion sense - You're still talking about your toe from DAY 1 even though its like DAY DNO WHAT ALREADY - Stop talking about your broken toe and comparing it to rubbish cos you seem to be working fine James Clement (China, Micronesia) - I don't like him Colby Donaldson (Australian Outback, All-Stars) - He's cool - Esp when he said he was going to be out and then went to float around in the waters (Something similar to Coach-Chi?) Cirie Fields (Panama, Micronesia) - Really really really a strategic player I guess, that's why she got voted out so quickly - Maybe not so much of physical - Her strategicness kinda turns me off Amanda Kimmel (China, Micronesia) - What's with her and James??? Seriously =.= Or her one-sided relationship with James Jessica ''Sugar'' Kiper(Gabon) - Can't fit in tribe, was trying to flirt with/snuggle beside Colby/JT = annoying - Crying after challenges is a BIG NO-NO - Went topless (yes that means braless) after Sandra undid her bra. Managed to break free of Sandra, and ran with the sack to the finish line. AND still got voted out. (Efforts gone down the drain?) Stephenie LaGrossa (Palau, Guatemala) - Pity she was voted out so early - Blame James (See it even rhymes!!!) James ''J.T.'' Thomas (Tocantins) - Really annoying, he is so WISHY-WASHY in deciding who to vote, he don't have a proper alliance, he have two alliances, he usually decides the vote because he is the deciding factor if they're split half-half - Other than that, pretty cool :D Tom Westman (Palau) - Great player, but he and Colby can't seem to fit in with his tribe = byebye Candice Woodcock (Cook Islands) - When I first saw the name, I saw Woodstock, and I was like SO COOL - But it's not - Nothing much I can say. Following JT was simply to keep herself safe. But if she dint follow, maybe JT might have followed her? - Really fought to win the last immunity (individual) challenge in order to keep herself in the game (Although Colby was the one in danger o-o) And if yall survivor followers don't know who Dalton Ross is, check out his blog (for recaps and interviews with ousted survivors) and twitter. Oh, and not to forget, Jeff's blog (To be updated cos I feel that this is a crappy post) |