|
|
Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 7:19 PM
This feeling, it'll stay till you leave
I am happy again!!! :D Yay! Maybe I'm moodswinging or something LOL. Anyway today was a long and very tiring day, even though I dint run or anything. Lala and need to finish physics journal before survivor starts! Oh and I caught BBB! :D Yay!!! K sound abit ghey but I'm happy la-dee-la.Ok so dragged myself up early in the morning for Bio lesson. Gahh started late and ended late. Was fungry by then :( Went home, ate lunch, blabla, went to Bedok Stadium. Then Mr Hong gave instructions blabla. Then off we go to take photos! Gah dont like the sun, cos cannot see propelly on the LCD screen, then won't be able to tell if its over exposed or under exposed. Lala, then I think the whole thing was super kua zhang =.= Like seriously ._. Anw then got some opening ceremony (like copy olympics liddat) then blablabla, then I went back to slack awhile (MH said I could :D). Then it rained after awhile :( Totally ruined everything gah. Ok then taking photos v tiring. Lala and panning super fail :( Oh and I tried Mr Hong's hugeass + super heavy camera!!! It's like O_O feels very different!!! Gah and it was really heavy =.= Lala then prize presentation abit fail cos keep getting blocked by people, then using 55-200mm then cannot stand too close. Oh I took photos of some people!!! Maybe post them when I'm free or something. People includes the byl wyl who keeps looking at me, obviously wanting me to take his photograph, an awful photograph of ljc cos he was too far away, awesomely handsome photos of wyl's roy with his usual face and Anw I feel tired/sleepy and I want to go and sleep. Lalala but steel got physics journal. And I think my sleeping pattern is severely screwed, either that or something is wrong with my feelings. Sleepy in afternoon/evening/when I just wake up, super awake at 12AM. :( Unhealthy gahh. Ok need to sift through and filter the photographs! :D I think got some I quite like. Oh and I hope I can go out take photos over the weekends!!! :D Since I got the camera yay. Oh and SYPA Submission deadline is next Thursday. Gahhh its like wah so fast!!! Oh and I skipped class lunch and dinner (if there was one) D: Nvm theres always next time~ 1ST MAY 1ST MAY 1ST MAY MIND OVER MATTER MIND OVER MATTER MIND OVER MATTER Nah actually I don't really bother about it. Kinda gotten used to it I guess :O At least, until meat is within a considerable distance. Yay :D
|