|
|
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 @ 5:51 PM
Today
Tired of this shit.My life is like in a super shitty state now. Anyway, let's talk about how shitty it is. (Or not) Ok so today was like the longest day ever, with like almost all the subjects. And yall know we all love long days and "death timetables" right? Okay after nearly 1 hour of math, my brain was nearly dying cos keep having careless mistakes and keep redoing and brain wasnt functioning well due to sleeping at an awesome timing of 12++++AM of which I don't even know cos I couldn't fall asleep. Anyway then we had a pop quiz. Yay. Okay physics. Went through waves. Abit confused =.= Gonna ask him to teach me everything + go thru physics ct on thurs. Then recess. FINALLY. :D :D :D Milo shake was nice! :D But v cold. As in weather and the shake. Ok then Chem. Practical. We were on time :O Like for once lulz Okok then Lit. Quite fun/interesting! :D So sad I miss the previous lessonS gahhh. Lunch again! :D Ate vegeterian, gonna be as usual for now for like 40+ more days. Then LA. Presentation. Chionging. I'm not really angry at her even though she's so irresponsible and bochap. Either I'm numbed or I'm used to it. All the same. Just kinda like zzz why so suay get this kind of member or zzz why she like that or zzzzz ttm. Zzzzzzz. Well idw to bother about this kind of things anymore. I guess. Until my anger for it comes back then I come and bother. Oh yah Clara was saying what I present then people all smile smile and look at each other cos v different. And apparently, different from the last time LA Montage. Gahh but I can't speak like that when I'm speaking normally what!!! Wouldn't it be weird =.= Maybe I should speak like that for a day and people would love me to speak normally. K then Chi. Then SMP. I type v fast :D Then go home. And if this auto pagination shit doesn't stop I'm prolly gonna move to Wordpress or Livejournal. But then idk how to make the codes zzz then have to relearn/restart all over again ._. Oh and met some rude person on Maple later. Cannot be bothered with him too although I got quite irritated yesterday. Anyway he's like a low lifer who goes around scolding random strangers online. I mean, SERIOUSLY??? And as usual I'm tired/sleepy/procrastinating. Even though I've alot things to do. Maybe I should eat dinner earlier so I can start on my work earlier. Ok doesnt make sense. It's all in the mind. Ah whatever la my life is so shitty anyways. Oh and I'm prolly gonna fail my ACE Essay. Whoops. Nvm la shall be super duper upset on Thurs. Oh oh and yknow we changed seats! Sitting in threes now. AND HAHAHAHAH I'M SITTING IN THE THIRD ROW. LIKE OMFG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 8D I think I never sit so far behind in sec school can. All the way first row except for first term in Y1 second row. And I think pri school also =.= Oh and I just knew today that I have to sell 3 CS Concert tix by this fri... GAH. K considering whether to post this. Ok I promised myself. Btw I had a conversation with Peter that went something like this: (Stm ttm so really not accurate other than key words :D)
Sian why I always cannot rmb this kind of stuff one T^T
|