|
|
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 6:10 PM
Today
Today, was mildly interesting again. So the day started off with... Chinese. Yes, Chinese. I paid attention :) It was okay, just kinda sleepy ._. Sian I'm going to start feeling sleepy during lessons :( I want my not-enough-sleep-but-not-sleepy thing!!! Keep yawning grargh somemoar three periods. Then got weird people at the back of the class suddenly. I think they're parents of the PRCs or something. And the highest recorded number of people is 14! Must be cos its Chinese. Anw I think its like disturbing us or smth though they're quietly watching -.- I was very distracted and Yuqian told me about the guy who stayed throughout at the back who dug his nose. Wts. And I saw some of them taking tourist-like photos in the classroom. Yknow the act-like-you-are-a-tourist-and-pose-for-the-camera thing? Yes, that one. I get it lah, they're not from SG. But a classroom?! They prolly miss school too much or smth. Yeah and I think like if the people keep leaving or smth then maybe zls will feel v flustered cos he thinks he teach not good enough or interesting enough LOL. Ok just my own thinking haha. Recess! :D Finally. From recess and lunch, I conclude that I ish a smart person and many people are extremely gullible 8) LALALA. BANG BANG YOU ARE DEAD! PC. On some THE WAY thing and tic-tac-treat (It was tick-tack treat but I prefer this spelling) and we all got tiny lollipops and I think I got mine out of the stick the fastest! :D Everyone was still having the stick sticking out of their mouths while mine was on the table already. I am good at eating lollies too! :D I suck 'em yknow. And APEA is at it, again. So apparently, they conducted some experiment, and they're prolly like not v good at it cos they dint collect data and record procedures and everything and show us data (aka evidence) yknow. BUT ANYWAY, the point is, they reconducted the experiment. Yknow they said what week one they conducted it, then alot people never do duty or smth (I did okay zzz Peter even praise me loh!) and then they conducted it again in week 2 but apparently week 2 is only 3 days long. Not a v fair experiment but it was nvr v fair/v proper in the first place. Oh oh then the thing is they concluded that we can't do without them. Very subjective. They should prolly put it in a nicer way like the probability of us doing duty without them doing their job ie checking on us (?) and everything is lower than with them blablabla. Anyway here comes the comic relief part. So Peter was saying, if you put your finger/hand on the floor and wipe it, you'll find that its very dirty. As compared to week 10 blablabla. The point is, WHO WILL GO AND PUT THEIR HAND ON THE FLOOR AND WIPE?!?!?!?! =.= Another point is, their duty is to sweep the floor on week 10, if I'm not wrong. Warning bells going off? And then I think A went to take tissue then they were being dramatic by showing that its very dirty blabla. Another point is, DUST COLLECTS EVERYDAY!!! You can't expect the floor to clean itself right, and dust will confirm fly in since its not enclosed area and since we all wear shoes to the class and since the floor of the classroom is some cemented thingy. Anw they dint like use a tissue to wipe the floor in w10 so no basis for comparison yknow. Then A was saying that what P every night before he sleep he cry then himself every morning he wake up he cry. ?!?!?!?!?!??! Then P was like ?!?!?!??!?!?! too. Okay, I think that was not part of the script. Ok one last point!!! I think I wrote too much on them =.= They must be vvvvvvv honoured. Anyway, the last point is I think its like good to like do duty roster and treat the duty roster seriously blablabla. And yah lah, they put in alot of effort in it lah, idk is too much time or what, but got like alot of stuff like what some subsidiary, a logo and all that stuffie muffie which don't usually come along with a duty roster. But the thing is, they don't really remind us to do our duty, its more of a too-scared-p (and a)-will-come-and-find/fine-you-so-must-do-duty. So idk lah new term everyone forgot about doing duty or something? So even if they did come and yknow do their job thingy, then the people will only start doing duty on 2nd day or smth. And its like not a good mentality cos its like this kind of thing we should be like doing constantly/regularly wdv wdv and not cos we dont want to get into trouble then dont do. Oh yah and one more thing, I think P kinda takes his job a teeny weeny little bit too seriously. As in cannot expect everything to be perfect ie 100% clean/dust-free whatever right. Even dettol also kill only 99.99% of germs yknow! THE END. (Finally!!! Did you like skip everything? Understandable) Anyway, then after that was CME. It was on BGR. Wls is seriously epic. Her sense of humour is like lulz. Anyway it was reallllllllly epic. And half the time I dint undstd what she was saying cos I thought she was talking about something else but apparently not. Cos they were teaching us DATING ETIQUETTE (At least I think that's what its called in Chinese). The irony is, they don't want us to date and whatsoever. Then teach us for what?! =.= Then I thought she was saying like a boy and a girl go out then whatever but apparently its dating and not just going out. It should be made more explicitly but well touchy issue here. And dating etiquette reminds me of banana etiquette! HAHAHHAHAHA. Oh oh and I said go library and have a date! (I thought is the other one lah but wdv) HARDCORE MUGGERXZ FTW. And I rly wna to become a hardcore mugger, but I think it has to be like a natural thing yknow. Not like you want then you can get it or whatever. Needs to be like inherent or something. Cos I tried, but I failed horribly. D: Oh well, we'll see how. I mean I. Yay then lunch. Hungryyyyyy. Gullible people. And I'm super smart! 8D I got the fuzzy wuzzy thing liks SUPER QUICKLY :D Clara still don't know even after 3 years =.= But nvm she is really slow (and gullible) hahah Oh then Chem. Basically talking about the yknow the drawing thing =.= Then well people around me all started on it then I haven't started at all. Then I was like D: Then Physics. Oh ya I got like B-C for my Physics Journal. Idu what kind of grade that is, I only know its like super shitty or something cos its supposed to like help pull up or smth and my reflections have always been quite good lo. I'm a super reflective person ok! Like a mirror yknow. And he said the main thing was on the reflections. Scarly he come and tell me another thing -.- Then Bio lab. Spent like quite abit of time going through the lab safety rules etc =.= Which Ms Heng went thru before but I think he spposed to go thru so go thru once more. Then he spent alot time on us copying down his slides and I spent alot eraser dust erasing my stuff written in pencil. Which means I chionged it for nothing lo. Anw yeah then we had quite little time to do, but apparently we managed to finish it. And yay we all got freddo chocolate! :D Even though I dint really like it last time, but I shall attempt eating it again later/soon and see how. Oh we got it for being very cooperative the last lesson. Huiqi says its bribery. Hahahha but I don't mind :D Oh and I dint know Peter's chinese not v good one! :O I thought he was like super good in everything or something I mean studies la =.= Anyway yeah then apparently they were looking at some confucius thingy like Okay then went for photog. Jacqueline wants to return the rest of the freddos to Mr Tan -.- What a waste -_- I mean after giving the rest of the people but its still sinful to waste so much chocolate!!! Oh then photog was sorta cancelled cos alot year ones got cip blabla then in the end MH critiqued our photos and everything. I am despo to get my camera on Friday so I can go take moar photos and see how over the weekends gah! Oh and I want to watch survivor with rachel and wyl leh! Then will be like super cool 8D Maybe can watch with Rachel's sister too HAHA. And I want to try recapping Survivor! :D But takes up alot of time cos if I like concentrate on like taking down stuff or notes then cannot enjoy the episode :( Then should rewatch to write the stuff but then like very time-consuming. Yay and I conclude that I am very awesome. :D --- --- Although you prolly won't know it, I guess I'm super thankful to you for all that you've done. --- |