|
|
Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 4:18 PM
The Cycle of Life and the Life of Cycles
Well, all things change. I mean, we grow up, grow old, and then die. Yeah that's about it.Anyway, today was mildly interesting. I really cannot be bothered to recap the entire day or whatsoever. Anw its only mildly interesting, so not a loss haha what logic is this Looking forward to this friday!!! ♥ :D Not only is it Good Friday, which I (hopefully!!!) get to sleep in and recover my sleep for the entire week, but I'm going to get my dslr *crosses fingers*!!! :D Yay!!! But now clubsnap's down so cant check the thingy ._. Oh and yknow what, there's survivor!!! :D I feel like tweeting to Tyson that he's plain ole awesome :D Haha but he knows that alrdy so hmmm. And screw CBS, I want to watch videos, not 30 SECONDS LONG OF ADVERTISEMENTS ABOUT BORING WASHING MACHINES. Seriously. That's just not the way to earn money off Survivor
|