<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 11:20 PM
Schoooooooool
Why do I have so many freaking things to do? And why are ALL OF THEM FREAKING RELATED TO SCHOOL. Scratch that, MOST OF THEM. Say 99.9%.

Just when I wanted to straighten out my priorities and move school down, it comes and fills me up with things and things and just things. Yeah, I love my second home. I mean its so awesome I spend so much time there! :)

And holiday homework is meant to be completed before the (school) holidays began. Not on the last day of the week. Or the weekends.

School is making me go crazy. It is occupying so much of my time. Everything or most of the things I do in my life is related to school. Even school holidays. And it will only get worse. Wts is this? What happened to my life???

And when I grow up, will it get worse? Working zzz. But nobody wants to grow older! :(
---

Okay I shall man man lai. And keep my fingers cross and pray super hard that there's enough time for me to finish everything over the weekends. And maybe a little tomorrow and on Friday.

K must not stress myself up!

---

Sounds like I'm living in self-denial.