|
|
Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 9:07 PM
Critical Thinking or Thinking Too Much?
Whatever la. Everyone has a motive for doing something. Well, that's what I think. And I think its kinda true. The more I think, the truer it gets.I wanna try and be nice. But then, the niceness just ain't in me yknow. And I'm like stuck between the two ends. And it sucks to be in the middle. Cos you're always the one losing out. Neither here nor there. I don't really care that much anymore. And I hope I continue to not care so much because its just so much better. Although I'm slightly bothered by the fact that I'm not really bothered by it. And I hope the feeling doesn't come back. Else my life will begin to suckkkk (again). I just can't be bothered (so much) anymore. It's back to the sick and tired of life phase. Oh well, I'll get out of it soon. Meanwhile, time to start on my work. And complete it. Which I intend to. Which prolly ain't gonna happen. But its okay.
|