|
|
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 7:29 PM
Gah!
Gahstric much? Stomach steel hurting a lil. But now I don't think its gastric cos I ate lunch already! Anw my eyelids are gonna close so ciao. Maybe update later. And gahhh I missed the class dinner/movie ._. Next time ok! Preferably after 1st May ^-^--- And I've seen enough of everything. Or so I think. But I guess there's just so much more. --- K back. Today was mad sleepy for like the later part. Sleeeeping pattern screwed zzz. I still feel abit z_z now. Shall go find something to eat later. Anw tmr is bz bz bz I think. For the first half of the day I guess. And cs is down D: Oh well. Gah I can't think straight now. Bye shall go do some non-thinking-straight stuff. Sounds wrong. Oh well. (My dad suggested I watch tv hahaha) --- Oh I conclude that I'm smart! :D Nah, it's more of like an april's fools fail -.- I mean, tomorrow got 2D class outing yknow! Yeah right liuchao, happy april's fools day. (No wonder you waved to me so zidong :O) And yes zishan, 2d class outing at PAC. Hahahahaha win.
|