<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1122621413668817817?origin\x3dhttp://isucklollies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:10px; width:210px; background-color:(none); filter:alpha(opacity=100);"> <iframe src="http://www.isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe><div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=isucklollies&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http://isucklollies.blogspot.com" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>

Twitter: I don't twit, I tweet, like a bird.


Tagboard: For the randoms and the regulars


Links: This Way Out To Other Awesome Places

Designer



Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 6:09 PM
My tiny brain is bursting
Warped society.

Distorted reality.

Screwed peoples.

Inevitable self-destruction.

---

Idk, it's just this stage, where all the questions and question marks start flying around but there are never answers to them. It's when you realised how the world is not as nice as you thought it was. It's when you start thinking and thinking and thinking. And then you fall. Deeper and deeper. You try to jump out. But you sink further in.

I want to let go but I can't bear to. It's just too much to let go.

It'd be easier if I could just do the thing I want to than to do the right thing.

Problem is, I have no idea what the right thing is.

And then self-realisation hit me.

Nobody could help me with this. It all lies within myself. And obviously its my decision.

But its not really like a decision right. I mean even after you decide, you still need to like put in effort to do it or something.

I have a feeling. This time, it's either make or break.

Become stronger. Or fall deeper and deeper. Until there is almost no way to get out of it.

And if I don't do anything, I guess I'll just be stuck in like the middle of nothingness. Or something.

Or maybe. I'm just going crazy.

I feel crazy. But crazy people don't feel that they are crazy, I suppose. So I guess I still have some of my sanity.

---

This feeling sucks.

---

Tired. Both physically and mentally I guess.

---

I'm really confused. I mean how the crap am I supposed to know what I'm supposed to do with this awesome thing given to me by donno who called life. Or maybe I should just ignore it.

---

You are going way too overboard. You are becoming like a freak in the circus. Mildly entertaining and a tad freaky. Not my problem, I guess if yall wna grow up to be a circus entertainer. But your entertainment value is dropping horribly. Slapstick comedy, anyone? Oh and to add, annoying.

---
"...The society is warped."
"Why don't you go jump off a building then? Cos its stupid?"
"Its stupid."